Wednesday, January 02, 2013

More Western Watercolors by Deborah Flood

Wow, I can’t believe it has been since November 29th, since I wrote on my blog! That’s just not like me at all! But, with those Holidays in there, working on the International Equine Artists Organization Administration and painting for a huge solo exhibit, I guess…the blog got pushed to the side.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hopefully this new year will be Healthy, and Prosperous for everyone!

Here is some new works that I have completed as of late:

Homeward bound Medium Web view

Homeward bound 29 x 21 inches, watercolor

Passing showers Medium Web view

Passing showers, 22 x 29 inches, watercolor of the Monero Mustangs in Northern New Mexico.

Red Rock Canyon Sedona AZ Medium Web view

Red Rock Canyon, Sedona Arizona, 11 x 14 inches Watercolor Pencil on Suede Mat Board.

She's a wild one Medium Web view

She’s a wild one, 21 x 23 inches, watercolor.

As you can see, most of these are very large! That’s where I’ve been spending most of my time!

I’ve got six paintings headed to the Pro Printer/Photographer’s January 3rd. The watercolors going, to have Professional Prints made are:

I’m blue for you

Platadero

Safe in the Sage

The Warrior’s Shirt

Past Glories

The Medicine Woman

I don’t have much “News” to share, as I haven’t been entering works in any exhibits. I’ve been creating new paintings, and saving the pennies for framing, shipping and a plane ticket to Texas for the Museum Exhibit this Summer.

I suppose that’s pretty darn exciting though! I’m so looking forward to experiencing El Paso, and hopefully the lower portion of New Mexico!

Thank you for stopping by, reading and looking. If you have any inquiries about the art or prints, send me off an email at debflood@debfloodart.com

Thanks!

Deborah

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments: